Front of Sleeve
Black, red and yellow ants are all found in our gardens. Towards the end of July, swarms of flying ants look for a mate and a place to start a nest. Black ants have large nests of up to 7,000 ants, nesting indoors, under paving and alongside lawns. Red ants are aggressive and can sting if disturbed. Yellow ants create large unsightly mounds in lawns.
- Compatible with organic gardening
- Easy to use, just add water
- Ants do not tolerate the nematodes near their nests and move their nests away from these areas.
Ants are not killed by Nemasys® Biological no ants, but they leave the area that has been treated.
For best results:
- Always use in accordance with instructions.
- Upon receipt, use immediately or store in a refrigerator (do not freeze).
- Do not use product beyond Use By Date.
- Use the entire packet at one time, do not store stock solution.
- Use when ant activity is visible on top of the soil and you can locate the nest.
- Apply when soil temperature is above 10°C.
- Cut grass prior to application.
- Avoid applications in bright sunlight.
- Apply in the evening or in dull conditions.
- Ideally apply during rainfall.
- Soil must be moist before and for at least 2 weeks after application.
- During hot, dry weather it is necessary to make a slit in the ants nest with a spade or trowel and then pour the nematode solution directly into the nest. See inside sleeve for further information.
How to use:
- Dissolve the entire contents of the pack in a bucket containing 10 litres of water to create a stock solution.
- Stir vigorously and immediately take 0.2 litre of the stock solution, add to a 5 litre watering can fitted with a very coarse rose and fill with water.
- Apply the solution to one nest.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 until all nests are treated.
- Water the treated nests after application.
This pack fills 50 watering cans of 5 litres and treats up to 50 nests. If treating less, divide the stock solution equally between nests. Also easily applied with a recommended garden hose applicator – see inner sleeve or visit www.nemasysinfo.com
Correct as of May 2016 - For reference only, please always use the instructions supplied with your pack.