Front of Sleeve
Nemasys Biological chafer grub killer
- Fast and effective control
- Compatible with organic gardening
- Easy to use, just add water
Nemasys Biological chafer grub killer controls newly hatched larvae that attack grass roots resulting in slow growth and yellow patches on lawns.
For best results:
- Always use in accordance with instructions.
- Upon receipt, use immediately or store in a refrigerator (do not freeze).
- Do not use product beyond Use By Date.
- Use the entire packet at one time, do not store stock solution.
- Apply August, September and October (when soil temperature is above 12 °C) but no later as grubs then move deeper into the soil and are out of reach.
- Cut grass prior to application.
- Avoid applications in bright sunlight.
- Apply in the evening or in dull conditions.
- Ideally apply during rainfall.
- It is important to water treated areas thoroughly and immediately after application to ensure the nematodes reach the soil.
- Soil must be moist before and for at least 2 weeks after application.
- Infected grubs stop feeding and die within 2-4 weeks.
- The common garden chafer (Phyllopertha horticola) is very susceptible to nematodes. Other minor species (e.g. Welsh chafer) are less susceptible. See inside sleeve for further information.
How to use:
- Dissolve the entire contents of the pack in a bucket containing 5 litres of water to create a stock solut ion.
- Stir vigorously and immediately take 0.5 litre of the stock solution, add to a 5 litre watering can fitted with a very coarse rose and fill with water.
- Apply the solution to a tenth of the soil area to be treated.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 until the whole area is treated.
- Water the treated area after application.
This pack fills 10 watering cans of 5 litres and treats up to 100 m2 (120sq yds). Also easily applied with a recommended garden hose applicator – see inner sleeve or visit www. nemasysinfo.com
Correct as of May 2016 - For reference only, please always use the instructions supplied with your pack.