Front of Sleeve
Nemasys Biological leatherjacket killer
- Fast and effective control
- Compatible with organic gardening
- Easy to use, just add water
Nemasys Biological leatherjacket killer controls newly hatched larvae that attack grass roots resulting in slow growth and yellow patches on lawns.
For best results:
- Always use in accordance with instructions.
- Upon receipt, use immediately or store in a refrigerator (do not freeze).
- Do not use product beyond Use By Date.
- Use the entire packet at one time, do not store stock solution.
- Apply late August to October (when soil temperature is above 10 °C) or 2 weeks after you see crane flies (daddy longlegs).
- Cut grass prior to application.
- Avoid applications in bright sunlight.
- Apply in the evening or in dull conditions.
- Ideally apply during rainfall.
- It is important to water treated areas thoroughly and immediately after application to ensure the nematodes reach the soil.
- Soil must be moist before and for at least 2 weeks after application.
- Infected leatherjackets stop feeding and die within 2 – 4 weeks.
- See inside sleeve for further information.
How to use:
- Dissolve the entire contents of the pack in a bucket containing 5 litres of water to create a stock solution.
- Stir vigorously and immediately take 0.5 litre of the stock solution, add to a 5 litre watering can fitted with a very coarse rose and fill with water.
- Apply the solution to a tenth of the soil area to be treated.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 until the whole area is treated.
- Water the treated area thoroughly after application.
This pack fills 10 watering cans of 5 litres and treats up to 100m2 (120sq yds). Also easily applied with a recommended garden hose applicator – see inner sleeve or visit www.nemasysinfo.com
Correct as of May 2016 - For reference only, please always use the instructions supplied with your pack.