Front of Sleeve
Nemasys Biological vine weevil killer controls larvae.
For best results:
- Always use in accordance with instructions.
- Upon receipt, use immediately or store in a refrigerator (do not freeze).
- Do not use product beyond Use By Date.
- Use the entire packet at one time, do not store stock solution.
- Apply when larvae and pupae are present and soil temperature is above 5°C.
- Avoid applications in bright sunlight.
- Apply in the evening or in dull conditions.
- Ideally apply during rainfall.
- Soil or compost must be moist before and for at least 2 weeks after application.
- The larvae and pupae will be in the plant roots, so water at the base of the stem.
- One application will provide control for up to 6 weeks, for continued protection re-apply at this time.
How to use:
- Dissolve the entire contents of the pack in a bucket containing 10 litres of water to create a stock solution.
- Stir vigorously and immediately take 0.5 litre of the stock solution, add to a 5 litre watering can fitted with a very coarse rose and fill with water.
- Apply the solution to a twentieth of the soil area to be treated.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 until the whole area is treated.
- Water the treated area after application.
This pack fills 20 watering cans of 5 litres and treats up to 100m2 (120sq yds). Also easily applied with a recommended garden hose applicator – see inner sleeve or visit www.nemasysinfo.com
Correct as of May 2016 - For reference only, please always use the instructions supplied with your pack.